Tuesday 2 June 2015

4……. I think I’m in shock…. Cooper is 4!



 

My Baby Boy, Super Cooper or Coop-a-loop I can’t believe another year has pass.

 

You still amaze me every day, your personality and caring nature glows. You are the gentle giant, so like your dad. This year you have gone from strength to strength. You are so clever and so interested in the world around you, it makes total sense to me that this time in a year you will be at pre-school.

 

I am proud of you every day, I have fun with you every day, and every day you make me thankful for the opportunity to be a mother, to be your mother.

 

Your call that the "7 is at the front" of the clock every morning wakes me up with a smile. The sweet kisses you give Zoe before she goes to sleep each night warm my heart – she could not have asked for a better BIG brother than you. Regardless of your fights as you grow, she has started her life knowing she can depend on you, and you should be proud of that. We are proud of that.

 

I see you cuddle her when I have been cross at her, I’ve seen you hold her hand to keep her safe on walks, I have seen the beautiful soul that you are every single day and I am so pleased that in some way I have done something right for you to be this way.

 

We have had such a great  year of adventures, holidays, day trips to the snow and playdates with friends, I know soon enough these memories will start to stick – and I’m hopefully you’ll look back and remember what fun we had!

 

Yes, you are loud and boisterous, you can be rough and spiteful, but in this last year you have grown up so much….. almost too much….. you are a boy now, not a baby or a toddler, not even a little boy, but a BOY.

 

Thank you for being just the way you are.

 

We love you Coops, Happy 4th Birthday!

 

 



Milestones:
Can ride a bike without training wheels, hit a golf ball from a tee like a pro, you have almost learnt to swim, is dry day and night, you know the letters of the alphabet by sight, you are working on writing your name

You love to: run, jump, hide, climb, ride and scoot! You are an outdoors kid!

Favourite Toy: Lego

Your best Friend: Riley Tank

You Love: dinosaurs, lego, reading before bed time, long long baths, digging in the garden, going to the football with Daddy and spending time with your grandparents

You hate: Capsicum and "daddy washing my hair because he gets soap in my eyes"

Your Favourite food is: Chicken, pasta and apples

Biggest Event this year: Visiting Taronga Zoo, The Sydney Aquarium and riding the ferry. Going down the Taipan at Jamberoo Action Park with Daddy and claiming at the bottom "You should go down mummy, you’d really LOVE IT, come on!"

Height:118cm (or there abouts)

Weight: 20 kilos

No comments:

Post a Comment