Saturday 25 October 2014

On your 3rd birthday

Well I don't know why it took me so long to actually "go live"with this post, well actually, yes I do.... it's because I have too beautiful, energetic, chaotic bundles of happiness.... but Coops, rest assured you weren't forgotten.........










You are 3 

Dirt, dust, snot and scratched knees
Snails, cars, tumbles and falls
Smelly socks, ball games and bravery
Smiles, giggles, wrestling and cheeky grins
Hospital visits, early mornings, trouble and triumph
Love, sweet whispers, big hugs and stolen kisses these are the things my little boy is made of.


I don't know or care what my life without you would look like, because with you in it my heart smiles, my soul sings and I am blessed every day to wake up to your sweet voice telling me it's morning time.


You are 3, you are bold, that hasn't changed. You are brave. You are sweet and still so innocent. You are thoughtful. You are smart. You are everything that I have wanted you to be and more. Your curly blonde hair, your steely grey blue eyes, your long lanky limbs and your perfect smile - nothing about you is average. You are your fathers son. You are loved. You are so so loved. Happy birthday sweet boy.




At 3 you:
Have all your baby teeth
Can count to 20 and know your numbers to 10 by sight
You weigh: 18.1 kilo
You tower over others at 103cm tall
Your favourite movie is Cars
Your best friend is "mummy"
Your biggest milestone this year was learning to ride your bike without being pushed
Your favourite memory was going to Daddy's 30th party and dancing with Oma - even 11 months later you still talk about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment